14 November 2011

Inspiration and DT Call


Our super efficient team member Annmaree has come up with another card to inspire you for our Challenge #5 - Trees.  Remember you will receive a bonus entry if you add paper punches or dies.  
Annmaree has used a border punch and this wonderful christmas tree punch.

  • No stamps
  • Challenge closes Friday, 2nd December
  • Prize - $10 Gift Certificate from CMD Cards
***********************************************

UNSTAMPABELLES DESIGN TEAM CALL

Yes, we are in search of three new members for our Design Team to start January next year for a six month stint.

Sadly, we will be saying goodbye to Mandy, Kerry and Kaye at the end of our December challenge. They already know that 2012 is going to keep them plenty busy in real life but I am sure they will still find time to visit in the future.  We will miss their wonderful inspiration.

On a positive note though....this now gives you the chance to part of our fun and friendly team.
We will require a creation from you each month to showcase at the start of each challenge. 
If you have the time possibly a second card during the month to keep the inspiration flowing.

What to do to be considered:

Please just add a link of a project that you have posted (current or older) on your blog that will fit our challenge criteria.
Remember, all types of papercrafts and any technique....but NO STAMPS.

Our call will stay open until 12th December.





4 comments:

  1. I thought I would share a littel memory book for the Desigh Team call. This book is made using 1 12X12 sheet of paper. Sorry not to have taken a picture of the inside, but there are 8 pages in all and each page has a pocket to place photos, notes, memorable items what ever you decide you would lie to keep. Thank you for the opportunity to enter to be on the DT.

    audrey@rosemansroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have just linked my card, wanted to know if I could link more than one entry.

    I am so impressed that a blog like this exists which says no rubber stamping. I never really liked rubber stamping until I started blogging a year and over ago. I always thought that I was not a good enough card maker because I did not fancy stamping.

    Do let me know if I could link more cards.

    Many thanks and all the best,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Monica. Just the one link will be fine as this provides a link to your blog and we will be sure to visit more than just this link on your blog. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have linked my latest card that I made without any stamps but there are a lot of other cards on my blog that fall into that category as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin