19 August 2013

Halfway Inspiration for Challenge #26 - Paper Dress (No Stamps)

I must admit I am surprised at the number of entries we have already.  Everyone has outdone themselves and so many different styles of paper dresses.  Very inspiring.

The Design Team is keeping the inspiration going with a couple more cards that you may get ideas from.

You can enter our current challenge here to be in the running to win the fantastic prize pack from Sticker Store.

Firstly we have Susan with a Decoupage/3D Paper Tole paper dress using Papermania pack for papers.  Isn't this so elegant.



Cathy has used stickers from Sticker Store and was inspired by fellow DT members Beth and Susan in our original challenge post here. Another dress I would love to wear.


Merry tried her hand at an origami dress using this tutorial by Christy.  

I hope these cards inspire you to try a paper dress.  Be sure to check out all the entries too for more styles of paper dresses.





4 comments:

  1. Merry your dress is beautiful and so elegant. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards.

    Merry and Susan I wanted to let you know that I have put my prize that I had won on my blog today.
    Again thank you very much it is a gorgeous prize.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know Karin....off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are all absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin